Acupressure Therapeutic Massage
With Christine Pauchard
Chakra Healing and Nadis cleansing through acupressure
Re-harmonize the energy
Physical pain treatment
Release the emotional blockage
To heal your body, maintain health and provide a wonderful well-being
It is the combination of yoga stretching, calmness of meditation, with acupressure, exercise movement and reflexology that makes it a healing art. It is worked on a floor with the client dressed in comfortable loose clothing. Thai method uses mainly point pressure and muscle stretching.
Physical Benefits of Acupressure Massage
Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles,
- increase mobility
- Improve breathing
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Help arthritis and back pain,
- Strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Slows the aging process
Ayurvedic Massage ( For women ONLY)
An ayurvedic massage helps eliminate toxins through purification, strengthens themuscle tone, relaxes and rejuvenates the body.
Ayurvedic massage creates a deep relaxation in the body where deeply rooted imbalances in the system can be overcome, restoring harmony and functional integrity of the doshas (unique body types). Different from pressure point western massage, Ayurvedic massage uses various types of medicated oils in long vigorous strokes throughout the body. An Ayurvedic therapist focuses on the “marma points”, which are similar to the pressure points in reflexology, acupuncture and acupressure
- Improved circulation and lymphatic drainage, and elimination of toxins from the body.
- Alleviation of potential harmful effects of stress, giving a feeling of overall wellbeing.
- Stimulation of the immune system and strengthen resistance to disease.
- Easing constipation, aiding digestion and relieving abdominal spasm.
- Easing muscular aches and pains and promoting muscle relaxation