- 12 &13 January: 1st day From 7 am to 12 noon : asanas from 7.00 am to 8.45 am/ Rest from 8.45 am to 10 am for breakfast and shower/ 10 am to 12 am : meditation , pranayama & concentration exercises 2nd day : from 8.30 am to 12.30 am : 8.30 am to 10 am : asanas – 10.00 to 10.30 am: rest/ 10.30 to 12.30 am : meditation , pranayama & concentration exercises
- 19&20 January
- 26&27 Januray
- 2nd ans 3rd February
- 9& 10 February
- You can choose to participate to the two days or only one day
Youth face constant pressure in their life, such as get a job, manage relationships, and deal with numerous other problems. With Young YOGI now they can armed themselves with yoga and meditation. For Youth “Nothing is Impossible” as they say! Let’s see how these Young YOGIS are using yoga as a tool to overcome life’s challenges.
Young YOGI is a Powerful tool to teach you – Why Practice Yoga and Meditation?
- Improved concentration
- Quicker decision-making
- Inner peace
- High confidence
- More focus
- Ease in handling responsibility
- Increased strength (physical & mental)
- Better memory
- It’s fun!
- Goodbye Stress
- Say NO To Peer Pressure, Be Yourself
- Cool With Your Kith And Kin
YOUNG & YOGI Workshop
This Ancient powerful and Mindful Technique are fun and challenging life-skills and leadership workshops that provide young adults with practical knowledge and effective tools to reduce stress, manage negative emotions, and develop social and leadership skills. The YOUNG! Course is open to Teenagers between the age group of 14 to 25 years, while YOGI! is for youth aged 25 to 45 years.
** HURRY UP ***LIMITED SEATS